What is Nextacular?
An open-source starter kit that will help you build full-stack multi-tenant SaaS platforms efficiently and help you focus on developing your core SaaS features. Built on top of popular and modern technologies such as Next JS, Tailwind, Prisma, and Stripe.
Nextacular is for you if...
- You want to build on top of Next JS framework and Vercel technologies
- You want to have a multi-tenancy approach for your clients with a single codebase
- Your SaaS product requires team members working under a single workspace
- You want to explore building SaaS applications
- You want continuous development support
Login with magic links sent via email and customize other sign-in methods via Next-Auth, such as log in with Facebook, Github, Twitter, and others.
✅ Database Integration via Prisma (SQL/PostgreSQL)
Integrate your existing relational databases, such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, Aurora, and others to easily store and retrieve data
✅ Teams & Workspaces
Invite team members to workspaces
✅ Multi-tenancy Approach
Serve multiple customers across different subdomains/custom domains with a single unified codebase
✅ Landing Page
Modify existing landing page to suit your needs
✅ Billing & Subscription
Connect your Stripe account to start receiving payments from your customers with the power of webhooks and APIs
✅ Simple Design Components & Mobile-ready
Built with Tailwind CSS, design can be configured according to your design system
✅ SEO Support
Next.JS comes with support for handling SEO in each rendered page and we got you covered
✅ Better Developer Experience
Nextacular is highly configurable and customizable and the documentation will be your best friend in building your next SaaS project
✅ Email Handling
Connect your favorite email delivery service provider, such as SendGrid, Mailgun, and SES
✅ Development Roadmap
Discover more updates via our development roadmap and upvote to prioritize features development
- Tailwind CSS
- Next Auth
Community, Documentation & Support
Documentation is very crucial to help you get your product off the ground.
Once you get a license, you will be invited to the repository access:
- To the development support community via a private Github repository
- To the product updates with dedicated changelog, upgrade guides, and development roadmap
- To the development guides and plugin extensions that will be useful for your product
Save hours and thousands of $'s to build your next SaaS project.
Visit our Nextacular landing page here: https://nextacular.co
Visit our Nextacular demo here: https://demo.nextacular.co
Visit our Nextacular documentation page here: https://docs.nextacular.co
An open-source full-stack customizable SaaS boilerplate (Next.JS + Tailwind CSS + Prisma + Stripe)